with PunchOut catalog software
Shop millions of products within Fraxion's eProcurement software with PunchOut catalog integration.
Centralize and streamline purchasing
The process of manually purchasing goods from a vendor's catalog can be time-consuming. You probably find yourself logging in to an online catalog several times, obtaining quotes, and gaining approval before a purchase order can be generated and manually sent to a supplier. Even with an in-house catalog connected to your procurement system, the catalog may not reflect accurate pricing or stock availability, leading to additional emails and phone call inquiries.
Wouldn't it be great if you could navigate from your purchase request directly to a vendor's online catalog in real-time, add items to your cart, and have those items reflected in your purchase request as soon as you check out? With PunchOut catalog software integration, you can do exactly that!
Vendors maintain catalogs and real-time updates on item availability, pricing, discounts, and shipping costs.
Precise product info
Catalogs are maintained by PunchOut vendors, so buyers can take advantage of more accurate item details and real-time inventory.
Access vendor websites directly from Fraxion's eProcurement interface via PunchOut catalog integration.
PunchOut enables more efficient order processing, through online automation that saves time and streamlines the purchasing cycle.
Supply chain efficiency
Gain integrated access to millions of products. Simplify sourcing and eliminate the time spent browsing numerous vendor sites.
Streamline purchasing without sacrificing financial control. Automate purchasing workflows with complete visibility and internal spend controls.
Browse catalogs, shop, checkout, and take advantage of fast, convenient fulfillment and shipping processes.
PunchOut online in 10 easy steps:
- Create a purchase request, then click the PunchOut button.
- Select a PunchOut vendor to buy from.
- Add items to your cart, then checkout.
- Items are automatically added to your purchase request.
- Update the required fields in your purchase request, such as delivery address and approval flow.
- Submit for approval.
- Once approved, a purchase order is created in Fraxion.
- The buyer submits the purchase order electronically to the vendor.
- Once the purchase order is accepted by the PunchOut vendor, the order is considered as placed, and the invoice can be captured in Fraxion.
- The order can be viewed in open purchase orders and receipts can be created against it, once the items have been delivered.
Don't see your vendor?
We have connected with over 45 vendors across different industries and the list continues to grow. We can easily integrate with your preferred vendor if they are cXML-enabled.
If your vendor is not cXML-enabled, we work with third-party consultants who can assist in getting your vendor PunchOut-ready!
Simplify eProcurement and compliance with PunchOut catalog software
Get in touch to see a demo of Fraxion PunchOut.